Occupational Health testing made simple.
All your testing needs in 1 place.
At our office or yours. Day or night.
24 Hour Emergency Testing
Your work day doesn’t stop at 5PM…..neither does ours. Call anytime for post-incident and emergency testing.
AFTER HOURS PHONE: 844.825.5030
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN / RECEPTIONIST
Are you a positive person?
Naturally driven to succeed?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Are you open to learning new skills?
Do you work well with little direction?
Do you enjoy people?
Do others describe you as detail-oriented?
Are you willing to take responsibility for mistakes?
If so, keep reading…..
Assure Occupational Testing is looking for an Occupational Health Technician/ Receptionist.
The successful candidate will play a key part in the success of our Drug and Alcohol Testing and Health Assessment administration.
The Occupational Health Technician position will be based out of Lloydminster but will be required to travel occasionally for On-Site testing. This position involves occasional after hours testing, mobile collections, and weekend work. Training will be provided for the successful applicant.
- Gets stuff done!
- Is a naturally gifted communicator
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle high stress situations
- Dynamic, friendly and professional
- Brilliant team player
- Certifications in Drug and Alcohol Collections, Audiometric Technician, Spirometry Technician, Respirator Fit Testing
- Experience in medical field is an asset
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Quickbooks
- Decisive, Assertive, Confident
- Able to handle confrontation with poise, assertiveness and grace
- Valid driver’s license
- Willing to lift boxes, clean floors, & hold doors if that’s what it takes to get it done
- Is always learning, growing, and being stretched
- Works hard but also like to have F.U.N. while getting things done!
- Willing to be part of staff volunteering events in our community
- Audiometric Testing, Spirometry Testing, Respirator Fit Testing
- Drug and Alcohol Collections and Testing
- Onsite Testing, Afterhours, On-Call Rotation
- Administrative and clerical duties, including calibrations, inventory and office cleaning
- Stay up-to-date with drug and alcohol testing industry regulations and trends
- Reception and data management, booking appointments, registering clients
- Greet guests, make them feel welcome & comfortable in our office and on the phone
- On-Board new clients. Successfully secure new clients who call to inquire
- Paperwork & Filing. Prepare all appointment paperwork
- Maintain confidentiality of information and records
Status: Part-Time, Permanent
Hours: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8AM-4:30PM
Weekends, Afterhours + Onsites as needed
Posting Date: Thursday, November 28th, 2019
Closing Date: Friday, December 6th, 2019
WHO ARE WE @ ASSURE??!!
to deliver occupational health testing and training, with excellence and efficiency, ensuring workers are Fit-For-Duty and workplaces are SAFE.
- Helping our clients succeed
- Being a positive force in our community
- Conducting business with integrity
- Creating an inviting and professional workplace
- Contributing to safe workplaces and safe workers
- Treating our clients with fairness and respect
WE OFFER YOU
- A challenging work environment where you are valued, respected, pushed to grow and encouraged to have fun
- We will provide all required training
- Competitive Wage (including afterhours premiums)
If the above Description sounds like you, we want your resume!
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please Note: A security clearance, with vulnerable sector completed, will be required for the successful applicant