Occupational Health testing made simple.
All your testing needs in 1 place.
At our office or yours. Day or night.
24 Hour Emergency Testing
Your work day doesn’t stop at 5PM…..neither does ours. Call anytime for post-incident and emergency testing.
AFTER HOURS PHONE: 844.825.5030
JOB POSTING: OFFICE MANAGER with Digital Marketing Expertise
Are you a naturally gifted communicator and team builder?
Do you know how to keep an office running at high level efficiency?
Do you know how to drive sales through email and social media?
Do you have experience making promo videos?
Do you work well with little direction?
Do others describe you as detail-oriented?
Do you have a servant’s heart?
Do you take responsibility for mistakes?
IF SO, KEEP READING…..
Assure Occupational Testing is seeking an OFFICE MANAGER with Digital Marketing Expertise. If this is you, you will play a key role in creating a positive and productive culture at Assure through staff development and optimizing office operations. You will have the ability to express your creativity through promo video creation and online marketing.
We are Occupational Health Specialists whose mission is to help our clients stay compliant with Alcohol & Drug Policies, Occupational Health and Safety Policies, hire qualified staff and grow their companies. We are dedicated to continually developing, expanding, and enhancing our services to meet the changing needs of our clients.
- Gets things done!
- Is a gifted communicator and leader
- Manages people with honour and respect
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Quickbooks, and all things computers.
- Digital marketing proficiency: Facebook, Blog, Website, Linked In, Video Editing
- Creation of documents and forms
- Dependable, Reliable, Problem solver.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle high stress situations
- Dynamic, friendly and professional
- Brilliant team player
- Decisive, Assertive, Confident
- Able to handle confrontation with poise, assertiveness and grace
- Willing to lift boxes, clean floors, and hold doors if that’s what it takes to get something done
- Is always learning, growing, and being stretched
- Works hard but also like to have F.U.N. while getting things done!
- Reception & Front Desk management, greeting & registering clients, booking appointments, tracking results, data management.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; organizing staff schedule, controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Prepare online marketing content (copy, video, blog, etc) for website and social media.
- Work closely with company owner and assists with special projects
- Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
- Gather and disseminate timely information to office staff.
- Optimize communication system to enhance accuracy of communication.
- Create effective communication channels.
- Compose and edit company literature, and articles for internal and external use.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with drug and alcohol testing industry regulations and trends
Status: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM
Posting Date: Monday, April 2, 2018
Closing Date: Friday, April 20th, 2018
ASSURE OFFERS YOU
- A work environment where you are valued, respected and encouraged to have fun
- Family focused culture
- Wellness Incentive
- Competitive Wage
If the above Description sounds like you, we want your resume!
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume, with cover letter, to email@example.com
We thank all for applying, but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please Note: A security clearance, with vulnerable sector completed, will be required for the successful applicant.