Occupational Health testing made simple.
All your testing needs in 1 place.
At our office or yours. Day or night.
24 Hour Emergency Testing
Your work day doesn’t stop at 5PM…..neither does ours. Call anytime for post-incident and emergency testing.
AFTER HOURS PHONE: 844.825.5030
We take our responsibility to the health of our Clients and Staff very seriously, and we have been closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 health situation and are working to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Here are the Steps the Assure Team is taking to help keep you healthy when you visit our office:
- We have implemented a Temporary COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire which all clients will be required to complete prior to testing. If any question is answered “Yes”, the client will NOT be tested, but will be eligible to be rebooked in 14 days. They will be directed to call Healthline (811) for further direction. Here are the questions:
- Have you experienced shortness of breath, fever or cough in the past 14 days?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a person who has recently travelled outside of Canada and has been sick in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with someone who has a confirmed or probable case of Coronavirus in the past 14 days?
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the Front Desk and in ALL Offices.
- Breath Alcohol Test – ALL tests receive a New, Sealed mouthpiece.
- Mask Fit Testing – Masks are cleaned thoroughly after each use.
- Pulmonary Function Tests – ALL tests receive a New, Sealed mouthpiece.
- Staff are REQUIRED to stay home from work if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath), if they suspect they have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, or if they have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- Staff are taking additional provisions to sanitize work areas, surfaces, equipment, light switches, door handles, sinks, washroom surfaces, desks, chairs, waiting room, and the entire office.
- Staff are making sure to wash hands for 20 seconds, use Hand Sanitizer, use gloves, and N95 face masks, as required.
We will continue to monitor this situation and will adjust as necessary. We are committed to ensuring your health. Thank you for your continued trust in us.
CEO, Assure Occupational Testing