Corporate Social Responsibility
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) exists as part of our responsibility towards humanity, our community and the environment. Assure Occupational Testing works to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Our company is committed to being proactive in initiatives to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.
At Assure Occupational Testing we strive to conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights by prompting:
- Safe, fair and confidential dealings
- Respect towards our customers
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
In an effort to give back to our community, Assure Occupational Testing is committed to the following:
Supporting the Community:
Assure Occupational Testing works alongside several non-profit organizations by offering support through monetary donations, gifts in-kind, and volunteering.
Protecting and Preserving the Environment:
We recognize the need to protect and preserve our environment for future generations. We work to follow best practices when disposing garbage, biohazards, and chemical substances. We are proactive in protecting the environment through recycling, energy conservation and using environmentally friendly technologies.
CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS & SPONSORSHIP POLICY
As a member of the Lloydminster business community, Assure Occupational Testing believes that part of our social responsibility is to support local, nonprofit community organizations by providing financial contributions, in-kind services, sponsorship and volunteer support. Assure supports the advancement and promotion of:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Addiction and Recovery
- The vulnerable population in our community and beyond
- Training, Education and Prevention
Assure’s Charitable Contributions & Sponsorship Policy ensures that all financial contributions, in-kind services, sponsorship and volunteer support are coordinated and aligned with our corporate social responsibility strategy and business goals. Assure works to promote social change, maximize opportunity for corporate visibility, and fosters long-term business relationships. All corporate expenditures for charitable donations, sponsorships, fundraising events, etc. will be handled accordingly.
All incoming and outgoing requests for charitable contributions/sponsorships, in-kind services or support, and/or company volunteer support will be coordinated and administered by Assure’s CEO.
Requests for sponsorships, charitable donations, volunteers, or in-kind services must be made in writing and forwarded to Assure’s CEO for research, review, and final disposition. Assure’s CEO (or representative) will communicate directly with the organization regarding all requests and coordinate any follow up documentation.
The following guidelines will be used in reviewing requests for charitable contributions and sponsorships and company volunteer initiatives:
1. Only registered nonprofit organizations will be considered.
2. All financial contributions, in-kind services, sponsorship and volunteer support will promote our mission, create positive change in our community and demonstrate social responsibility.
The following exclusions apply:
1. Assure will not support organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, gender, identity, race, religion, national origin, or disability with respect to employment, volunteer participation, or the provision of services.
2. Contributions will be made only to the qualifying nonprofit agency.
Charitable Contributions Application
24 Hour Emergency Testing
Your work day doesn’t stop at 5PM…..neither does ours. Call anytime for post-incident and emergency testing.
AFTER HOURS PHONE: 844.825.5030