Equip your supervisors to handle workplace drug and alcohol concerns with confidence!
This course provides education on the basics of a fit-for-duty program, as well as signs and symptoms of substance use and abuse. It offers approaches and required documentation for reasonable cause testing.
BY THE END OF THE COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify substance use
- Describe key aspects of common drugs of abuse and their impact in the workplace
- Identify the responsibilities of the supervisor and the employee
- Ensure you conduct the proper drug and alcohol testing
- Review & Update your Substance Use Policy
- Define your company’s Safety Sensitive positions
- Understand Fit-for-Duty requirements
- Document and handle a Post-Incident & Reasonable Cause situation with confidence
- Provide proper assistance to employees who may be experiencing issues with drugs and alcohol
By taking this course, you will ensure you are adhering to the Canadian Model for Providing a Safe Workplace & OHS Standards, which require training for supervisors on drugs and alcohol.
Our presenters have been working in the Occupational Health Industry for a combined total of over 16 years, ensuring you will leave the training with valuable tools to put to use right away.
DATE: Monday, October 1st, 2018
LOCATION: Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel, 1402 50 Ave, Lloydminster, AB
Classroom size is limited so CALL our office to book your Supervisor Drug and Alcohol Training TODAY!
(844) 825 5030