Do you have procedures in place to handle suspected drug/ alcohol use at work?
DATE: Thursday, November 1st, 2018
LOCATION: Best Western Meridian Hotel, 1402 50 Ave, Lloydminster, AB
COST: $85/ person
TIME: 8:30AM – 11:30AM
- Know the responsibilities of the employer, employee and supervisor
- Describe key aspects of common drugs of abuse and their impact in the workplace
- Identify substance use in the workplace
- Ensure you conduct the proper drug and alcohol testing
- Document and handle Reasonable Cause situations appropriately
- Understand the employer’s Duty-to-Accommodate and Human Rights
- Provide proper assistance to employees who may be experiencing issues with drugs and alcohol
By taking this course, you will ensure you are adhering to the
Canadian Model for Providing a Safe Workplace & OHS Standards.
Both of these require training for supervisors on drugs and alcohol.
This training course also exceeds the requirements of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
Space is limited so register early to secure a seat!
Classroom size is limited so CALL our office to book your Supervisor Drug and Alcohol Training TODAY!